Psychological Testing and Assessment:
e.g. Intellectual and personality assessment
Individual, couple counseling and psychotherapy, family and group
following are some examples:
- Deal with symptoms (e.g. depression, anxiety, and
insomnia) which are unpleasant and may interfere with daily functioning.
Survive major changes or crisis to regain balance.
- Deal with destructive habits and behaviours (e.g. alcohol addition,
- Live a productive and meaningful life in spit of a history of
- Have a deeper understanding of oneself for better development
of one¡¦s potentials.
with children and adolescents to overcome problems which may have
affect the family.
- Develop problem-solving and communication skills necessary for
- Deal with the impact of divorce, separation and loss of a loved
- Work on issues regarding sexual problems, incompatibility, infidelity,
- Deal with work stress and/or major changes at work.
- Identify intellectual and emotional strength and weakness for reaching
higher level of achievement.
- Improve motivation, efficiency, and job satisfaction.
- Development skills in enhancing relationship and handling difficult
situations at work.
- Career development and professional growth.
and Training Workshops:
e.g. Stress management, team building, handling difficult
people, conflict resolution, crisis intervention.
Organizational and Psychological Consultation for Agencies and Corporations.